Monday, July 10, 2017

Marvelous Moments at Red Cliff Lodge


My Mind's Eye will never ever NO never forget the beauty of this
beautiful setting where we witnessed some of the most incredible sunrises and sunsets
from the patio right outside our room.  That is part of the might Colorado River too.
 The first two photos were taken with my iPad...I had not idea how the photos would turn out...

Sunrise over Red Cliff Lodge



These next photos were taken with my Nikon 8100
These were taken from the veranda where we had breakfast two mornings and one supper
Straight out of the camera....no enhancements of any kind...TRUE colors!!Most who know me know how much I LOVE THE COLOR RED!!





17 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Just gorgeous, in every sense... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love those colours!!!!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is beautiful! I know you'll never forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the photos, Ipad or camera, all are wonderful and what a spectacular view you had.. I would love that view

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Incredible photos- just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pictures of an amazing place! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some gorgeous clicks! I would have loved to have dined alfresco there in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful - Mother Nature in all her glory!!!

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those really are gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. C;

    photo two is amazing !!!!! total lee awesome capture !!! calendar worthy for sure !! ♥♥☺☺ L

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breathtaking pictures!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup, we love the red rock!!!!!!!!!!!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!! I love all of these, but I'm especially loving the second picture! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful country - and I'm sure seeing THAT in the morning and evening is truly unforgettable.....vivid colors and all that natural beauty. Lucky you!!!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete

If Barns could talk

what do you think these would say? I love seeing old barns when we take road trips.  I always have my camera ready. My mind'...